Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Steps of a Good Man


DO NOT REJOICE OVER ME, MY EMEMY, WHEN I FALL, I WILL ARISE :
WHEN I SIT IN DARKNESS, THE LORD WILL BE MY LIGHT TO ME.
MICAH 7:7


THOUGHTS FOR TODAY

Sometimes the Devil or your Enemies can be against you or you fall in to sin
ever get those days that it seems so dark with addictions and frustrations ?
I have and i had many as a child of God but the bible says in Psalms 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the lord,and he delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down ,for the Lord
upholds him with his hand.

I think we sometimes do not realized how much the lord loves us though he fall, he shall utterly cast down,The lord upholds him with his hand , What more truth is that ,He died on the cross for you so no matter what you do you can always come back to the loving hands of the lord .

Job kept his faith in hard times and Job had many reasons to give up as a human but Job loved God ...Even Job wife said in Job 2:9 Then his wife said to him , Do you still hold fast to your integrity? Curse
God and die .

God says to you ..You are a Giants and you can overcome your battles of this life trust him .
because even when life and circumstances seems out of control God knows what he is doing because he is still the same yesterday to day and forever Hebrews 13:8 ...
The Enemy's strategy is to discouraged you in this time we are living in , Do not believe the lies ..
Believe what the word of God says about you .



QUOTE FOR TODAY




A man can no more take in a supply of grace for the future than he can eat enough for the next six months, or take sufficient air into his lungs at one time to sustain life for a week. We must draw upon God's boundless store of grace from day to day, as we need it.



D.L. Moody

POEM


Dear lord you came through for me
You came through when i was about to turn the wrong direction
you saved me through the life of distruction.
you came through for me Jesus when Nobody elese cared.

Im blessed to have eyes to read your words of wisdom
The times i get off track, you showed me the ways to your everlasting paths.

I dont deserve to be blessed. When i see what you have done for me
i know im blessed. I must confess Im sorry for running away from you.
You came through for me. Its only in you Jesus i make it another day

In my lonely times of darkeness the battle belongs to you
my insides are craving do to other things .
Your love is so worth lovin,because you came through.
Im a soldier of the light
you came through.



Isaiah 43:1
But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.


Good_news
Prayer

Dear Lord help us to face another day as you have and help us know in the real dark days and helpless moments we face your grace is there to pick us up thank you lord for the cross in jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment