Sunday, May 23, 2010

Death it will happen to us all





Psalm 23:1-6

1 The Lord is my shepherd;
I have all that I need.
2 He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
3 He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.
4 Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.
5 You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
forever.



A time for everything - even death
Ecclesiastes 3:1-
A Time for Everything
1 For everything there is a season,
a time for every activity under heaven.
2 A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
3 A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4 A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
5 A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
6 A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7 A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
8 A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace.


Hebrews 9:27


And just as it is appointed for men to die once, and after that comes judgment



THOUGHTS FOR TODAY


We all know we will die Someday ... It seems like i lost many in my family
many friends and the list goes on . It was said when

Michael Jackson, died now the King of pop is dead
and then James Brown died

, The king of Soul is dead , and then Elvis Presley

the king of Rock in roll is dead ...But the King of Kings

Jesus Christ is still alive because he is not on the cross he died and Rose again and sitting at the right hand of God in heaven .

When you ask him into your life as your personal Savior his spirit will live in you
so he is not just up in heaven he lives in you .

My thoughts is the only way to get out of death is when the lord comes and the those who are alive will be caught up some called the (Rapture) those Christian will be caught up in the ski and the dead will raise to be with him forever and forever but you must be born again .

We are living in those days now called the last days (The beginning of Sorrows)

Life is very fragile and we do not know what will happened tomorrow but if we focus on the things of God
we will live ....For we are not going to live forever . All the people who did not believe in God will face God ...the sad thing is we all have no excuse because God has made it clear he is real just through creation .

Psalms 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts:



Be thankful you made it through another day because even the breath you take everyday comes from our God .



QUOTE

The very happiest persons I have ever met with have been departing believers. The only people for whom I have felt any envy have been dying members of this very church, whose hands I have grasped in their passing away. Almost without exception I have seen in them holy delight and triumph. And in the exceptions to this exceeding joy I have seen deep peace, exhibited in a calm and deliberate readiness to enter into the presence of their God.



C.H. Spurgeon
PRAYER

Dear Lord its your love and grace that we are breathing each moment , Help us not abuse your grace

your mercies and your love ..help us come to you but then again man is made with a choice ..I pray that choice that every man and woman would come to you in Jesus name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment